A new approach to document destruction
For years, South African businesses have had to rely on small office paper shredders to dispose of confidential information.
But this outdated method of document destruction is time consuming, unreliable and puts sensitive business data at risk.
Cleardata provides a safe and secure solution to this common workplace challenge through highly controlled on-site and off-site document destruction services.
The benefits of our system include:
- Major savings on employee productivity time, as no manual sorting (to remove bindings, staples and paper clips from documents) or manual shredding is required
- Watertight controls at every stage of the document destruction process
- Sensitive data is safeguarded right from the start
- A 30% saving on resources compared to in-house shredding (document shredding that takes an employee 1 full day to complete takes Cleardata just 15 minutes)
- Highly efficient processes - our mobile units can shred up to 2 tons of documents per hour
We safely destroy the following documents on and off site:
- Draft financial statements and budgets
- Business and marketing plans
- Research and development documentation
- Personnel files
- Payroll records
- Tax records
- Case files and legal documentation
- Outdated copies of customer information
- Medical records
- Cancelled cheques
- Credit card receipts
- Credit applications and financial documentation
- IT-related document storage devices i.e. tapes
Let's get shredding!
Convenient on-site document destruction
Our mobile shredding vehicles visit clients' offices on a predetermined schedule. Our secure document disposal consoles are transferred from clients' offices into larger, locked containers on site, the contents of which are immediately destroyed on the premises.
On-site shredding is available as a scheduled monthly, bi-monthly, weekly, daily, full-day (up to 50 wheelie bins) and once-off service.
Take a look at our full on-site service here:
Controlled off-site document destruction
On a predetermined schedule, our trucks visit clients' offices to collect documents for destruction. The contents of our secure document disposal consoles are transferred to sealed bags and transported to our closest facility for secure shredding.
Off-site shredding is available as a scheduled monthly, bi-monthly, weekly, daily, full-day (up to 50 wheelie bins) and once-off service, and is suited to clients operating in remote locations.
Take a look at our full off-site service here: